Thursday, May 31, 2007

The End - my thoughts

As I sit back on a warmish evening in Sydney, sipping a lovely glass of Australian Chardonnay, I cannot help but feel a little sad this is over. Even if you think this is cheesy, it's true.

I met some amazing people, who have graduated from the same college I did (maybe years before or years after), shared some fond memories, and they were just as excited about this reunion as I was - keen to assist - bursting with energy and motivation. This is exceptional, and rewarding - seems to me it is the true spirit of Cesar Ritz. I can only recommend you attend the next one, you will not regret it.

A special mention to Ayhan, Teg and Irfan, who were at this reunion from the very first hour, and who have contributed immensely to their Alumni Chapters. I was very impressed by your input - well done.

Also, a warm hello to Boon and Peter, who were in the first ever class of Cesar Ritz, in 1982. It was great to meet you, and find out what it was like then.


Finally, well done to the staff at Cesar Ritz. You all did a fantastic job to make us feel at home and welcome. Michelle, Marga, Mr Kisseleff, Dr Petri & all the others - see you next year - hopefully we will have 700 alumni attending (bring on the party!!)




I hope you all enjoyed this little write up - and please post your comments if you have any - and yes, they are moderated: welcome to democracy and censorship ;)



Yours truly, Richard Farr aka Jipo.